Nut-Butter Berry Banana Smoothie 🍌
One of my very favorite morning meals is the Nut-Butter Berry Banana Smoothie. (Oh behave yourselves naughty monkeys…!) I refer to this smoothie as ‘B3Z’ (pronounced bee-3-zeeeeh!) since this name includes the word ‘Bee’, and I just love, love, love bees!!! So, I prefer to call it B3Z!
You know I’m going to tell you that this smoothie rocks from a nutritional standpoint right? Trust me, yes it does, but it also tastes great!
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup frozen organic blueberries
- Juice from one fresh lemon
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 – 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of each: flax seeds, hemp seeds & chia seeds
- 2 cups coconut water and/or organic aloe juice
Place into a high quality blender like the Vitamix Blender Next Generation “G” series available in our Store, mix for 30 seconds and serve yourself a smoothie fit for royalty. (Tiaras & crowns are always encouraged…) Enjoy!